We deliver free of charge in 1-6 business days in standard shipping to you!
- Delivery area: EU , Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Iceland, Norway, San Marino, Monaco, USA, Canada, Qatar, Bahrain, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia.
- We ship with DPD, POST or DHL Express. You will see more informations during the checkout process. You will receive an automated email from us including tracking link, with which you can track your parcel.
- The shipment will be made (MO-FR) for orders before 8 am on the same day, otherwise 1 day after (exception: if you choose to prepay, the goods will be shipped after receipt of payment).National holidays in Austria: October 26, December 8.
- The given parcel delivery time in working days refers to MO-SA.
- When shipping to a DHL Packstation to Germany, you can choose shipping with POST or DHL Express. When shipping to a Post Packstation to Austria, shipping is only possible with POST. Please be sure to specify the packing station number and your postal number when ordering! Your postal number must already be activated when shipping and you must also have the app so that you get the pickup for the package on your app.
- Express shipping is possible to most countries and can be booked additionally.
- To Switzerland and Liechtenstein the shipping includes customs, but excludes import tax (more details see below!)
- To USA, Canada, Monacco, San Marino, Iceland, Norway, Qatar, Bahrain, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia the shipping excludes customs and excludes import tax (more details see below!)
- Regardless of the country and their taxes, our store prices are the same for all customers in all countries.
- If the recipient of the delivery address is different from the invoice recipient, we will send you the invoice by email and in the package there will be the delivery note without price.
Partially also possible in your local currency (EURO, USD, CAD).
- Apple Pay or Google Pay
- Credit card: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro
- Klarna: only possible for Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Netherlands, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Belgium
- Prepayment in €. You make a bank transfe within 7 days. The package will be shipped immediately after receiving the money.
You have an extended return policy of 30 days. If you buy a loungewear set, you can also return individual items.
- For free returns from Germany and Austria, please use the return label enclosed with the order.
- Returns from all other countries please send at your expense by the shipping method of your choice.
- If you wish to exchange, we ask you to place a new order and return the other goods in due time.
- If you have purchased a set, you can also return individual items from it.
- The returned goods should be without signs of use and the label should not be cut off, otherwise we cannot make a full chargeback.
- After receiving and checking the returned goods, you will receive your money back from us in the same way as you paid for them. Usually we post the money back already within 1 day after receiving the goods, but maximum 14 days. You will receive an email from us upon refund.
Countries outside the EU:
- Switzerland, Liechtenstein:
Minimum order value 200€. We pay customs and shipping for you, but the Swiss import tax will be invoiced to you by "Gebrüder Weiss AG" after receipt of the goods. The invoice amounts to approx. 35 CHF for a purchase value of 100€, approx. 50 CHF for 300€, approx. 70 CHF for 500€, approx. 120 CHF for 1.000€. You also have to pay this invoice in case of a return or exchange.
You will receive an invoice with 0% VAT from us. So the taxes we "save" for this are invested in very high shipping costs, customs fees and individual manual processing with high effort.
Please note that you have to pay the import VAT and fees from the import despite a return. You can reclaim the import VAT for the returned items (=foreign returned goods) at your responsible customs office after you have paid the invoice for the 8,1% EST and fees from Gebrüder Weiss for the outbound shipment of the package. However, the Swiss Federal Customs Administration charges a processing fee of approximately 30 CHF for the refund of the import VAT. If you would like a refund of the import VAT, please apply for this at the time of the export customs declaration (=when posting the return shipment). Several documents are necessary for this: HERE you can find out more.
- USA, Canada, Monacco, San Marino, Iceland, Norway, Qatar, Bahrain, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia:
Minimum order value 200€. We will pay the shipping for you. Please note that there may be costs for taxes and duties when importing, which have to be paid by you. Unfortunately we have no information about their amount. You have to pay these costs also in case of a return.
You will receive an invoice with 0% VAT from us. The taxes that we "save" for this are invested in very high shipping costs and individual manual processing with high effort.
Please note that despite a return, you will have to pay customs and import fees.
If you have any questions, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org